The Trip to Oktoberfest is one of the most traditional activity in the Fall: althought it is not an Italian custom, we are glad to show International Students one of the best party Europe can offer.
The schedule is for hard people only:
- Departure from Milan on Friday night - Meeting Point 10 PM at Sarfatti 25
- Breakfast in Munich, all day at Oktoberfest
- Departure for Milan on Saturday night - Meeting Point 9.30 PM at Bavaria Statue
- Arrival in Milan on Sunday morning
The fee is 55€ including:
- Transportation by bus
[Entrance at Oktoberfest is free!]
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY
Due to last immigration flows in Europe, controls at the borders have been intensified: it is likely that they will check for our identities. In order to avoid troubles:
- Fill the online form with the correct information (ID number for EU citizens, passport and visa number for non-EU citizens)
- Make sure you have a valid ID with you during the trip
- Remember to bring your HEALTH INSURANCE CARD with you
[Travel tip: take a picture of your passport and visa page and save them on your mobile phone and somewhere online]
NON-EU students: read carefully the conditions of your visa. If you have a ONE-ENTRY visa they may NOT ALLOW you to exit and re-enter in Italy.
- backpacks and big bags are NOT ALLOWED inside pavillons, same for food and drinks, so leave them home or on the bus!
- bring warm clothes and a blanket with you, it might be cold, it's Germany!
The document below is a small guide of Munich prepared by us, so that you may decide whether to spend some free time in Munich to visit the city center!
- An ESNcard of this section required.